domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

Life in Atlanta, GA!

I wonder if there is a way to show these pictures in a smaller entry, but not a slide show. Anyway, this is where we live, we love our neighborhood, our apartment complex and our ward. As you can tell we are house poor, but we don't mind really.
Our little kitchen

That's my baby bump at 17 weeks

Our first Sunday meal in our apartment. I attempted meatloaf. We have a nice dinning room, don't we?

My adorable husband ready to go to church

My friend the squirrel, I love going outside and watch them for hours
The sun room. Those door go to the complex's gardens


This is what we see if we go outside from the sun room

We figured that since we have a breakfast bar we just needed two barstools

When we have furniture this should be our living room


Laundry space

Storage room that will eventually become the baby's room

Front door

Sun room doors


The gardens


Mike is already sick of me taking pictures!


This is an office building that is outside of our complex, we love the landscape there 




No more pictures please!!




The beautiful temple, we can walk up to it. A great blessing!


The entrance of the apartment complex



5 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for all the pictures. It was nice to get some view of where you live. I love your cute little baby bump!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your apartment. Looks so nice and open. You and Michael look so happy. I also love the flowers. I think I wouldn't worry about a dining room table I would eat out in the gardens. You are so blessed. We love you.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Looks like a nice place. I love the beautiful flowers.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow! this looks like a really nice place and what a blessing that you can be so close to the temple. I love seeing all those blossoms in bloom.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That looks like such a perfect starting place for your family. I love the pictures so we can see where you are living. Keep taking pictures, even if mike complains:)

    ResponderEliminar