domingo, 11 de agosto de 2013

Birthday, Vacation, Dog Treats

.Lisa loved her first cake. We also had some pictures taken by a photographer. Hopefully she got some, Lisa is almost impossible to work with because she doesn't stop moving around and getting into places.





Playing with the birthday card Aunt Sarah sent. Thank you

The one time I wasn't riding with Lisa in the back. Mike asked me if I gave Lisa something to eat, I said no. Then what is she chewing? We had taken Ella to dogie school and I had her treats in the diaper bag. Lisa got a hold of them, opened the bag and started eating them. She had a mouth full when we realized what she was doing.



A free class in Gymboree, we can't afford the monthly payments, but it was fun to try







2 comentarios:

  1. Lisa is growing so fast. What a happy curious little girl.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. She is such a beautiful little girl! Happy Birthday! I don't know what it is but kids are drawn to dog food. I always caught Pearl trying to eat it.

    ResponderEliminar